How To Read Tire Numbers
How To Read Tire Size How To Read Tire Size New Car Release And Reviews 2018 2019 Tyre Size Car Mechanic Automotive Repair
How To Read A Tire For Safety And Suitability Tire Safety Tires For Sale Car Safety Hammer
Tired Of Reading A Book Here Go Read Your Tire Tire Size Calculator Tyre Markings Tyre Size
Tire Section Width The tire numbers in the above example tell us that the tire is 185 millimeters wide.
How to read tire numbers. P 225 70R16 91S. There are two ways that tire manufacturers display tire size inches and metric. The number 60 indicates the tires aspect ratio.
Department of Transportation DOT National Highway Traffic Safety Administration NHTSA requires that Tire Identification Numbers be a combination of the letters DOT followed by eight to thirteen letters andor numbers that identify the manufacturing location tire size and manufacturers code along with the week and year the tire was manufactured. P designates this tire as a passenger car tire an LT before the tire size would mean the tire is a light truck tire and a European metric tire would have no letter before the tire size. They are made with layers of fabric cords positioned at a 90 angle to the center line of.
The next two numbers we find on our tire tells us the Aspect Ratio. The letter P at the beginning of the Tire Size tells us the tire is a P-Metric tire referring to tires made to certain standards within the United States intended for Passenger vehicles. Tire diameter inches xxxyy1270zz where tire size is commonly written PxxxyyRzz on the sidewall.
For instance when the last three digits read 022 you should understand that the tire was manufactured in the 2nd week of that year. The next number following the width represents the Aspect Ratio of the tire which is the ratio of the height of the tire to its width. Width in millimeters The first of the tire size numbers gives you the width of the tire from sidewall to sidewall in millimeters.
To determine the tires age look at the last four numbers of the code. To read a tire look for the width and aspect ratio which is a series of numbers and letters that looks something like 22550R17 The first 3 numbers are the width of your tire tread and the second 2 numbers are the thread-width percentage. How to read tire size in inches is very straight forward.
Tak from Toyo Tires gives us some. Tire width always refers to the measurement from one sidewall to another. Yy is aspect ratio sidewall height to tread width.
Automobile Engineers Bro On Instagram Know Your Tyre Tyre Size Car Maintenance Tire Specification
Buying Tires Guide What Do The Tire Numbers Mean In 2021 Tyre Size Information Engineering Tired
Understanding Car Tires Made Easy Learn How To Read The Numbers On Your Tires To Keep Your Vehicle Safe All Year Long Car Care Car Insurance Car Care Tips
- Cara Membuat File Pdf Menjadi Word
- Cara Membuat File Word Menjadi Jpg
- Cara Membuat File Jadi Rar
- Cara Membuat Foto Banyak Menjadi Satu
- Cara Membuat Filter Air Asin Menjadi Air Tawar
- Cara Membuat File Jadi Pdf Di Hp
- Cara Membuat Dua Kolom Jadi Satu Di Excel
- Cara Membuat File Scan Menjadi Pdf
- Cara Membuat Excel Jadi Aplikasi
- Cara Membuat Dua Foto Menjadi Satu
- Cara Membuat File Word Jadi Pdf
- Cara Membuat Follow Ig Jadi Banyak
- Cara Membuat Dudukan Bor Tangan Menjadi Bor Duduk
- Cara Membuat Flashdisk Menjadi Ram Di Windows 10
- Cara Membuat File Menjadi Pdf Di Hp
- Cara Membuat File Jpg Menjadi Pdf
- Cara Membuat Foto Asli Menjadi Kartun
- Cara Membuat Following Instagram Menjadi 0
- Cara Membuat File Pdf Menjadi Satu
- Cara Membuat File Pdf Menjadi Satu Halaman